Friday, September 6, 2013

Tears of Tess review

Beauty and the Beast ALL GROWN UP! - Dark, Erotic, and Complex

Let me start of by saying if the above line speaks to you go get this book now-don't even bother with the review and get reading, the sooner you buy it the sooner you will thank me. This book is by far one the best written books I have read in a long time. It is more than just an dark erotic romance novel. I read it in six hours because I couldn't put it down! There are layers and layers and layers to the characters that you only start to comprehend before another layer is shown. The struggle that the characters go through and the emotional battle between their deepest desires and what they "should" be like is amazingly portrayed through the author's words. This book isn't for everyone- there were parts that were harder to read mostly because the fear the character feels you feel. But there is a romance woven in with the erotic violent scenes that is believable, real, and complex. I am already on the edge of my seat waiting for the second book and more from this amazing author. When you read this you will be astonished that this is her debut novel, she pulls you into the story so deep she seems like a seasoned author. ~ Leslie A
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EV9LSJI?ie=UTF8&force-full-site=1&ref_=aw_bottom_links

No comments:

Post a Comment