Friday, November 15, 2013

Release Day & Review of Only For You

Happy Release Day to E.L. Todd!!
Synopsis:
When Scarlet realized Penelope was dumping Sean, her best friend, she was devastated. Penelope was the love of his life, the woman of his dreams. Scarlet knew how far her best friend was going to fall and she had to catch him. Scarlet became Sean’s rock and helped him through a very painful breakup, but her own hidden desires bubbled to the surface in the process. When they finally gave in and slept together, she thought it was the start of their new relationship. Unfortunately, Sean didn’t feel the same.

Humiliated and heartbroken, Scarlet moved across the country and found what she least expected. She rekindled her damaged relationship with her brother, who she hadn’t spoken to in a year, and her brother’s best friend was attractive and interesting. Their relationship was natural and unforced, and she was immediately drawn to him. Would she be able to get over Sean, forget about him, by sleeping with Cortland, or would that just be another repeated mistake?

Review:
I really liked this book! 4.5 stars!! Scarlet and her best friend Sean had a huge misunderstanding and she moved across the country to stay with her brother. Her brother’s friend Cortland is a great guy and they very quickly become good friends, but can she get over Sean?  There was a lot of up and downs and you never quite knew what Scar was going to do until it was done.  I liked that it wasn’t predictable and I liked that it has alternating POVs.  I can’t wait to get my hands on book 2!! ~Kendra

Add to Goodreads

Buy Links:

About E.L. Todd:
My journey to this profession was slightly unorthodox. I received my bachelor's degree in biological sciences, worked as an award-winning researcher, and worked various jobs to pay the bills. While I enjoyed every moment of this adventure, it wasn't my passion. I've been writing since I was a young girl and have read anything that I can get my hands on. When people ask me what my favorite book is, I always respond, "All of them."

After I showed my work to my closest friends and gained their confidence, I realized that this is something I could commit my life to, something that I love. I never imagined--dreamed--that I could make a living as a writer. This is the greatest profession that I ever could have asked for, and I am so thankful for the support from everyone in my life. How many other jobs let you work in your pajamas?

My first novel, Soul Catcher, was released in August 2013, and my second novel, Soul Binders, will be released this fall. The Saga concludes in early 2014. I hope you've enjoyed reading this series as much as I've enjoyed writing it.

Author Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment