Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Feature Author: Michelle Grey

 
 


 
 
 
Michelle Grey has always been an avid lover of books. After surviving a run-in with ovarian cancer, Michelle decided that there would never be a better time to pursue her dream of becoming a romantic suspense author. Her debut novel, Dangerous Ally, launched in January 2013 followed by Unspoken Bonds, which released in September 2013.

Michelle lives in the Midwest with her husband of twenty-five plus years and has four amazing and unique children, a great son-in-law, and two beautiful granddaughters. For her, any day that involves family, writing, or reading is a great day, indeed.
 
Deep down inside, I've always been a writer. Since high school (or maybe even before then) I knew that, at some point in my life, I'd fulfill the desires of  my heart and put pen to paper to create the stories behind the characters lingering in my mind.
Life events a few years ago led me to do just that. In short, I realized that every day, every year is a gift. And, as the cliche goes, there was no time like the present to begin my journey as an author.

Romance is as integral to me as eating or breathing. It's just who I am. Most successful authors will tell you to write what you love to read. So for me, that's romantic fiction, specifically romantic suspense.

I love taking my characters to the brink of disaster, into the middle of life or death situations, and then watching them overcome and arrive on the other side - alive and in love.
   
My hope is that you enjoy my stories and that, at the end, you wish there was one more chapter so you could stay connected to the people you've come to care about.
 
 
 


https://twitter.com/michellegrey13

http://www.threewritersofromance.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment