Wednesday, September 24, 2014

REVIEW: All I Need (Volume One) by Scarlett Metal


ALL I NEED (Volume 1)

 by 

SCARLETT METAL








SYNOPSIS:



Sex, Drugs, and Rock and Roll. 


It might sound cliche, but this is my life and I make no apologies for it. I party hard and f*ck my women even harder, sometimes more than one at a time. Music is my life and nothing else matters.

Then I met her. She turned my world upside down with one smile...

Would I be able to give up the life I loved for her?



REVIEW:

OMG this book has the best and worst cliff hanger EVER! I totally wasn't keeping a check on how far through the book I was and then BANG!  You gave me an AMAZING ending!! Wow!
This book has all my guilty pleasures in one exciting bundle, rock stars, drama and the beginnings of a romance. What more could a girl want!
Than you Scarlett this book rocks and I am really looking forward to the next instalment! Who is she? Got you wondering what I'm talking about then go buy this phenomenal novella!! You get 5 ++ stars ~ Rosie



AUTHOR BIO:


Scarlett lives in the Midwest with her sexy husband, two girls, and three furbabies. She dabbled in writing right after college but it wasn't until she took up blogging about eight years ago that she started writing seriously. After writing a few boring service pieces for some online publications, she went back to her true passion, fiction. When she's not busy writing steamy stories, she can be found with her nose in a book, camping, or geocaching with her family. She loves Diet Coke, Tina Fey and Amy Poehler, and 80's hair bands.

No comments:

Post a Comment