Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Release Day Blitz: UNMARKED by Alisa Mullen







Title: Unmarked: Sean's Story
Series: Chosen #4
Author: Alisa Mullen
 Release Date: November 18, 2014




Synopsis




Sean
Ford has loved Lizzie O'Malley all of his adult life. Now that he is in
his thirties and a successful tattoo artist, he finds himself stuck in
life. He should have~ He could have ~ But he didn't. Kicking himself for
letting Lizzie slip through his fingers, he has to pretend that life is
just peachy. His favorite past time is hiding out in his bedroom.

When
Aoife Flanagan arrives in Boston to do an internship with college, she
is glad to have escaped the dismal life she has back in Wicklow,
Ireland. As a twenty-three year old student and professional, she
prefers staying in the corner at parties, hiding from everyone's
attention, and sticking to the financial plan that her father outlined
for her.

One night...
One confusing night...
One amazing summer...

Sean
and Aoife may have been brought together by fate but to stay together
means more than roses and butterflies. They must fight the world for one
another. What separates them is one big ocean and one tiny question.

Sink or Swim?

This
is Book 4 in The Chosen Series but it can be read as a STANDALONE since
it is Sean's story. For Mature Audiences 17+ only, please.









Links to Buy




"Unmarked is by far my favorite of The Chosen Series!" 
- Evocative Book Reviews
 
"I wish I could give it ten stars!"
- Naughty Girls of Romance



Amazon US: http://amzn.to/116HbQh
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/1ELf6g4
Amazon CA: http://amzn.to/1sNvSUx




Also Available



Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1q03WRC
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/1BqftPd
Amazon CA: http://amzn.to/116I2k5






Review

I read this book immediately after the first 3 books in this series. This was my first encounter with this author, and I sure hope that this isn't the last as I freakin well loved them all. However, Sean is just the best. He has won his place as top of my book boyfriend list. Shoving the infamous Christian Grey down a spot. THAT is how good I think this author is!!!! Having Irish parents makes me love this book even more as I am able to hear Aoife clearly in my head and visualize where she lives. I adore the strength Aoife shows throughout the book. And the author writes about Aoife's abuse with compassion and sensitivity without taking away the realism of it. I am in awe of  how well the author weaves all the characters into this book and the whole series. It is never contrived in order to open up possibilities for further books which I often see. Well done for the choice of cover model. Robert Simmons looks exactly like how Sean is described. All together I think this is an Amazing book written by an extremely talented author and I look forward to reading more from her. Thank you for sharing your story with For The Love Of Books we award it 5 stars ~ Rosie



Trailer









Author Bio




Alisa Mullen is the author of the Best Selling
Saga, The Chosen Series and the Best Selling psychological suspense novel,
Plastic Confidence. She grew up in Down East Maine. Mullen has a BA from Texas
A&M University and a MS from Our Lady of Lake University in San Antonio,
Texas. When she isn’t writing, she
enjoys reading, making necklaces, and spending time with her family. Mullen
lives in South Texas with her loving husband and their two children.



Author Links





Giveaway



No comments:

Post a Comment